Are you looking for an Invisalign Teen expert? Dr. Mark Nalbandian and the team here at Wired Orthodontics have been treating their patients in Scarborough with the clear, removable system for years. Using thermoplastic trays that exert a gentle pressure to shift teeth to their optimal positions within the mouth, the benefits of this system are especially important to teens who want to transform their smile without interrupting their life.
5 Benefits of Invisalign Teen
- Easy to wear. Because the thermoplastic material used in this system is smooth, there is no irritation to the soft mouth tissues.
- Easy to remove. Treatment with this system involves wearing a series of removable aligner trays that patients change out themselves every two weeks.
- Shorter treatment times. If worn correctly, the course of treatment with Invisalign Teen may be less than treatment with traditional braces.
- Less discomfort. With this system, bands, brackets, wires, and rubber bands are eliminated, therefore there is much less discomfort.
- Less maintenance. Removability makes the care and maintenance of the aligners require less attention than traditional braces. Teeth and trays are cleaned simultaneously!
Dr. Nalbandian knows that treatment for teens with Invisalign teaches the wearer responsibility and accountability. The care involved in successful treatment with Invisalign Teen is not difficult, but it requires conscientious and consistent attention. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Nalbandian and the team here at Wired Orthodontics Scarborough, contact us today at 647.344.9473!
Dr. Mark Nalbandian and the team at Wired Orthodontics are experts in Invisalign Teen. If you have any questions pertaining to braces, Invisalign, orthodontic surgery, dentofacial orthopedics, or TMJ/TMD in Toronto, ON: Scarborough, North York, or Markham, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Nalbandian, contact Wired Orthodontics at: 647.344.9473