Invisalign® Teen in Toronto
At Wired Orthodontics we understand that being a teenager is hard enough without wearing braces, which is why we offer the latest in orthodontic treatment options. With Invisalign Teen, you can eat what you want, brush and floss with ease. The best part, Invisalign Teen is nearly undetectable, which means nobody has to know that you are straightening your teeth.
How Does Invisalign® Teen Work?
Invisalign Teen can be used to treat a variety of orthodontic conditions including spaces in teeth, and can also be used to correct bite issues such as an overbite, crossbite, or underbite.
- Aligners should be replaced roughly every 2 weeks
- Aligners may be removed to eat, brush, and floss
- Teeth move gradually, week-by-week
- Visit the orthodontist every 8-10 weeks
- Invisalign Teen treatment can last about 6-15 months
Schedule a complimentary initial consultation with Dr Nalbandian today, call (647) 344-9473 to find out if Invisalign Teen is right for you.
We proudly offer Invisalign Teen, the clear braces alternative, to patients in Toronto and the Greater Toronto region including Scarborough, Markham, and North York.